“It is my scientific opinion that free energy, a technology which has been formerly suppressed and denied, is almost here and could soon become available to all of us.”
-Dr. Brian O’Leary, NASA Astronaut
“Probably 50 inventors have invented [virtually cost-free energy systems]. If we use these systems, we can clean up this biosphere. But the entire structure of science, industry, and the patent office are against you… The more powerful the agency, the more they resort not only to legal, but to extra-legal means to suppress their competition.”
Colonel Thomas E. Bearden, US Army, Ph.D. in Nuclear Engineering,
“Zero-point energy represents about 40-50 megawatts of power per cubic inch of space. That’s a lot of power. If you could tap it at will, then no one would have to sell gasoline or oil anymore … There are people who have been experimenting with zero-point energy, or who tried to tap zero-point energy for years. Every once-in-a-while, someone will do it accidentally. They’ll call it cold fusion, but I don’t think it’s cold fusion; I just think it’s a zero-point energy tap.”
Paul Czysz, PhD, Professor of Aeronautical Engineering, McDonnell-Douglas
“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an Act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity… Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do … We now have the technology to take ET home.”
Ben Rich, the former CEO of Lockheed Skunkworks, Lecture in 1993
“In this exhibit at Norton Air Force Base, a three star general said that these vehicles were capable of doing light speed or better…. as this system begins to tap into this zero-point energy and is drawing it away from the local environment, the whole craft becomes lighter in weight — it becomes partially mass-canceled, if you will, which is one of the reasons why just a little bit of energy in the capacitors could shoot it all over the place.”
Mark McCandlish, US Air Force
“In my career I read a document in Washington that explained the US Scientist’s understanding of [a device taken from a crashed UFO]: it was an energy device that uses “Zero Point Energy”, and it was connected in such a manner that this device could power from a very small flashlight or very small watch up to an entire city. And the power was determined by what the demand on it was. And so each craft had one of these… I’m sure they did [implement this technology into other projects]”
Richard Doty, Sp. Agent for Counter-Intelligence, Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) (From: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3xK5O7Iqo0)
“It’s not that our government and the world doesn’t want us to know that there are other people on other planets that have existed for thousands of years. What the people in power right now don’t want us to know is that this free energy is available to everybody.”
Master Sergeant Dan Morris,
USAF (Retired) / NRO Operative
“Let there be no doubt. Alien technology harvested from the infamous saucer crash in Roswell, N.Mex., in July 1947 led directly to the development of the integrated circuit chip, laser and fiber optic technologies, Particle beams, Electromagnetic propulsion systems, Depleted uranium projectiles, Stealth capabilities, and many others! How do I know? I was in charge! I think the kids on this planet are wise to the truth, and I think we ought to give it to them. I think they deserve it… We gave information about the [reverse engineered] ET technologies out and insisted [US corporations] “take the patents, make all the money you want, but give it to the American people and give it to the world.”
Colonel Phillip J. Corso, Sr., US Army (ret.)
“A lot of the things that are said in the book by Colonel Corso [The Day After Roswell], I can verify, corroborated by people that I have worked with and do work with now.”
Don Phillips, Lockheed Skunkworks, US Air Force and CIA Contractor
Citations/References for Quotations
“Disclosure” by Steven Greer
“The Energy Solution Revolution” by Brian O’Leary
“The Day After Roswell” by Phillip J. Corso
Global Energy Situation and Assessment:
- Thomas E. Bearden, LTC, U.S. Army (Retired), 2007. Rapid and Decisive Solution of the World Energy Crisis and Global Warming
- Thomas E. Bearden, LTC, U.S. Army (Retired), 2009. Important Assessment of the Present Energy Crisis presented in a letter (June 7, 2009) to the Director of ARPA-E (Advanced Energy Projects Agency – Energy). Posted with Permission of the author.
- John Deutch, James R. Schlesinger and David G. Victor, 2006. Council on Foreign Relations report: “National security consequences of oil dependency”
- Steven M. Greer, M.D., 2004. Going Tactical
- Steven M. Greer, M.D., 2007. New Energy Solutions And Implications For The National Security And The Environment
- Richard Heinburg, 2007. What Will We Eat When The Oil Runs Out?
- Theodore C. Loder III, PhD, 2001. Briefing Papers Prepared For The U.S. Senate Environment and Public Works Committee on “Outside-the-Box” Technologies
- John Petersen, contributor to SeekingAlpha.com. Death of the Electric Car: Li-ion Batteries Too Valuable for Plug-In Vehicles
- Gary Vesperman, 2009. Suppressed Energy Technologies. A shorter summary is also available.
Selected Scientific Papers on Energy Technologies:
- Thomas E. Bearden, LTC, U.S. Army (Retired), 2000. The Unnecessary Energy Crisis: How to Solve it Quickly
- Thomas E. Bearden, LTC, U.S. Army (Retired), 2009. Precursor Engineering and the Falsification of Modern Physics
- Thomas E. Bearden, LTC, U.S. Army (Retired), Solving the World Energy Crisis – Info and References.
- Kowsky-Frost, Quartz Crystals Charged by High Frequency Current Lose their Weight – article on the Kowsky-Frost Quartz levitation experiment reprinted from the September, 1927 issue of Science and Invention. The original article from the German publication Radio-Umschau is also available.
- J. Beene, 1999. Solar power – Electric generator & refrigeration unit -Technical Description.
- Anthony Griffin, 1993. Water as Fuel. Extract of a lecture given by Admiral Sir Anthony Griffin at a UK symposium on the Impact of New Technology on the Marine Industries.
- Paul A. LaViolette, Ph.D., 2000. Moving Beyond the First Law and Advanced Field Propulsion Technologies
- Theodore C. Loder, III, Ph.D., 2002. “Outside the box” Space and Terrestrial Transportation and Energy Technologies for the 21st Century. Invited paper presented at AIAA by Professor Loder, Institute for the Study of Earth, Oceans and Space, University of New Hampshire.
- Theodore C. Loder III, Ph.D, 2003. Implications of Outside-the-Box Technologies on Future Space Exploration and Colonization. Presented February 5, 2003 at the Space Technology and Applications International Forum.
- Stanley A. Meyer, 1995. Water Fuel Cell – Technical Brief.
- Robey, J.A. 2006. Water Car – How to turn water into hydrogen fuel.Book available from: Kentucky Water Fuel Museum, Box 55558, Lexington, KY 40555 (www.waterfuelmuseum.org).
Example of Books on Energy Technologies
- Bearden, Thomas. 2002. Energy from the Vacuum – Concepts and Principles. Cheniere Press. Santa Barbara, CA. 952 pp.
- Bedini, John and Thomas Bearden. 2006. Free Energy Generation – Circuits and Schematics. Cheniere Press. Santa Barbara, CA. 182 pp.
- King, Moray. 2001. Quest for Zero-Point Energy. Paraclete Publishing, Provo, UT. 215 pp.
- LaViolette, Paul. 2008. Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion: Tesla, UFO’s and Classified Aerospace Technology (3th ed.). Bear & Co., Rochester, VT. 512 pp.
- Manning, Jeane. 1996. The Coming Energy Revolution, The search for Free Energy. Avery Publishing Group. Garden City Park, NY. 230 pp.
- Manning, Jeane and Joel Garbon. 2009. Breakthrough Power – How quantum-leap new energy inventions can transform our world.
- Valone, Thomas. (ed.), 1994. Electrogravitics Systems: Reports on a new propulsion methodology. Integrity Research Institute, Washington, DC 2005. 120 pp.
- Valone, Thomas. 2005. Electro Gravitics II: Validating reports on a new propulsion methodology (2nd ed.). Integrity Research Institute, Washington, DC 20005. 159 pp.
- Valone, Thomas. 2007. Zero Point Energy – The Fuel of the Future. Integrity Research Institute, Beltsville, MD. 228 pp.
- Vassilatos, Gerry. 1999. Lost Science. Adventures Unlimited Press. Kempton, IL. 347 pp.